Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wikis wikis everywhere - like snowflakes in the blue



I still like wikis! Despite not being able to set up an account at Mediawiki (no matter which username I used to create an account, that username never existed when I tried to actually log-in...)
I have enjoyed the wiki module.



Because of technicalITs, I added a page to the PBworks wiki instead of Mediawiki...I'm sure nobody will mind. I found PBworks generally much nicer to use anyway.



In the past I have edited an entry on Wikipedia, but the going was slow. I haven't bothered in a long time. Maybe I should try again :-)



As the ultimate place for sharing information, I think wikis are one of the most useful points of this programme on a professional level.



I referred to wikis as snowflakes because, well, they look amazing, are quite pretty, very intricate, and one thread leads to dozens more!!
I like wikis.

No comments:

Post a Comment