Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The blue speaks


Podcasts are brilliant - especially those that are good quality. Who could resist listening to some random person talk for an hour about something they think is important? LoL JK

Having just added several podcast feeds to my Google Reader, the number of "unread" items has bounded up to 66...significant number, although not as impressive as the upside down version.

I'm sure I'll get to 99 soon enough!


One very good resource for people like me (i.e. those who are not afraid of technology but are not exactly knowledgeable about it either) was the free podcasting tutorial.
Now that may come in handy on day :-)



Interesting tidbit I have found is the right-click option when downloading podcasts.
Sometimes all the podcast does is start playing on the actual site, when in fact it would be nice to download it (see example courtesy of CCL Learn post).

But wait! Do not despair! Right-click on the link and select "save link as".
This will open the normal "save to" window, from whence everything should proceed as normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment