Ok, I was meant to post about my experience of widgets and gadgets.
My only serious thought so far: Beware!
I enjoy the basic gadgets blogger offers, but I decided to try one from the "more gadgets" category. There were some fun looking gadgets.
I tried one that was a (perhaps random?) counter - you know, numbers rolling around like a really fast odometer :-)
When I clicked "save" to put the gadget on my blog, it came up with an error and all these strings of numbers and various advertising. Fail!
To be continued...
My only serious thought so far: Beware!
I enjoy the basic gadgets blogger offers, but I decided to try one from the "more gadgets" category. There were some fun looking gadgets.
I tried one that was a (perhaps random?) counter - you know, numbers rolling around like a really fast odometer :-)
When I clicked "save" to put the gadget on my blog, it came up with an error and all these strings of numbers and various advertising. Fail!
To be continued...

No comments:
Post a Comment