Feeling generous, I am trying gadgets once more...in a more safe setting perhaps.
I don't think this one will be much use on my blog (although perhaps fun to read), but I like the practical and seemingly seamless widgets included on this library blog
These widgets blend into the blog and go all the way down the side, filling up the otherwise empty *blue* space with useful things like
Recent Comments
Flickr Photos
Blog Archives
Tag Clouds
Calendars
Also appears to be good way of plugging a library's website and resources...
I don't think this one will be much use on my blog (although perhaps fun to read), but I like the practical and seemingly seamless widgets included on this library blog
These widgets blend into the blog and go all the way down the side, filling up the otherwise empty *blue* space with useful things like
Recent Comments
Flickr Photos
Blog Archives
Tag Clouds
Calendars
Also appears to be good way of plugging a library's website and resources...

No comments:
Post a Comment