You have no idea how hard I found it to say that! "Doogle Gocs"...Small things!
So here I am typing in Google Docs just because I can..lol!
To be honest, I went through ticking most of the tasks in "In the Cloud..." because I'd already done them.
Google Docs I only used fairly recently, granted, and not in a work situation but I'm confident that I could easily transfer that experience if I wanted/needed to, which is the main thing. I have looked at Zoho writer (looks good!) but I'm afraid Google products are easier and faster for me to use...
As for LibraryThing, I joined that years ago (seemingly before it was quite so huge and well-known) and had some fun, but it wasn't so enthralling for personal use that I felt I should keep using it. I'm glad libraries are though! It makes perfect sense to use a resource like LibraryThing as much as it does to use OCLC & WorldCat.
I love using WorldCat, mostly because the interface is so nice & simple & easy to use (again, small things!) and it was quite useful for ILLing overseas...
On second thoughts, I might just create a doc anyway and invite my group to view/edit it. It would be a good exercise for me to think about a few specifics that I've learnt from the CCL learn programme, and I'm sure the others would be happy to add :-)
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment